Do you hear a lot about Sony these days ? Yes, because today, Sony is game changer and their mirrorless camera series has arrived with a bang.
below you see few facts that Sony has when it’s come to their Mirrorless camera models.
2. This is my most favorite part in Sony mirrorless cameras, the electronic viewfinder.
It has ability to see the he preview of the final image before you take it. Those days when I was using my Nikon D800 & Canon 5D MKIII I never had an opportunity for that. when I shot with Nikon the yellowish look always bothers me, but when I use canon the photos were so pretty in camera but when I import it to the laptop it sucks. But Sony is giving what I see on the EVF.
3. Ability to experience in camera Apps
Sometimes getting in to Sony is like getting an extra smart phone. You can transfer your images to your smartphone, to laptop wirelessly via NFC or in built WiFi. Also you can install apps to your camera Through the https://www.playmemoriescameraapps.com
Those apps are useful as some apps are very capable to what you do with filters. especially if you’re a Landscape photographer you don’t need to ND/GND filters anymore when you install apps like ” Smooth reflection ” & Light Trails etc.
4. Nobody will recognize and get panic by looking at the gear.
we all know that there are places where security guards become an issue to take pictures. weather it can be a wonderful architecture or a beautiful location to do a portrait session with a model.
5. Image stabilization
Sony has 5-axis stabilization Technology in its newest camera bodies which allows you to use any lens and give it stabilization, including any lens you can attach with an adaptor. being able to get sharp images at slower shutter speeds, and the ability to get good handheld video footage with any lens is also an extra advantage, but be sure to keep steady shot mode always ON.
6. Weather Resistant Magnesium alloy Body helps to get rid from dust and moisture.
7. Ability to charge using a power bank on the go like a smart phone.
8. Great value with bunch of features
1. Lenses are Expensive compare to other brands
2. Battery life is less compare to DSLR camera. ( Solution written above )
3. Sensitive to temperature changes
Hope this will help you to decide why buy Sony Instead of an ordinary DSLR.